Construction Materials Testing And Inspection
The Geotechnical & Environmental Services, Inc. (GES) team of highly qualified professionals holds the most sought after certifications in the region, enabling GES to perform the necessary tests and observations necessary to keep projects moving forward.
Our construction materials testing and inspection services are called upon to verify that the materials used comply with the project plans & specifications. GES’ services are instrumental when it comes to protecting your project.
GES is prepared to perform a wide array of services, including:
- Field testing of freshly mixed concrete
- Laboratory testing for compressive and flexural strength of concrete
- Laboratory testing of asphalt, concrete and soil
- Field testing in soil
NAQTC Inspection and Testing
- Sampling and density testing
- Asphalt – extended asphalt
- Reinforced concrete
- Structural masonry
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Special Inspections
- Earthwork Observations & Testing
- Laboratory Testing
- On-site Observation & Monitoring
- Construction Quality Control & Quality Assurance Programs
- Field Materials Testing
- Design & Review of Concrete, Grout, Asphaltic Concrete Mixes
- Structural Steel Nondestructive Testing
- Forensic Investigation & Evaluation of In-place Construction Materials
- Laboratory Testing Analysis:
- Master-Planned Communities
- Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Parking Structures
- Medical Facilities
- Educational Facilities
Call us today to discuss your project needs. 702-365-1001
7150 Placid St.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- 13 Jun 2018It’s Personal – GES Celebrates 25 YearsThis past October, GES celebrated 25 years with clients, staff, friends, and family. Stories were s...