As year 2015 comes to a close, I would like to take a brief moment to reflect on GES’ accomplishments and highlight those that stand out the most:
- Addition of 15 new staff members with several key positions being filled;
- Updated equipment and vehicles;
- #1 rankings on multiple SOQ’s;
- GES Open House event;
- Awarded several exciting noteworthy projects including Project Neon, Mesquite 118, and Nevada Environmental Trust/NDEP project;
- Recognized as southern Nevada #1 Best Place to Work.
While we are happy with this 2015’s results, we have no time to rest on our laurels. Our dedicated staff is preparing to take GES to even higher ground as we continue to be an industry leader in Nevada by staying focused on our mission to “Make our clients successful by taking the time to understand their expectations, and then meet or exceed them”. We will maintain strong working relationships with existing clients while carefully and strategically expanding our already impressive client base.
Our years of quality work and commitment to service continues to pay dividends in the form of more and often larger or more complex projects. This expansion is complemented as we not only continue to hire new seasoned professionals, but also expand the work force in our industry through our entry level training program.
We thank you for sharing our success with us, as we could not have achieved it without our valued clients.
7150 Placid St.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- 13 Jun 2018It’s Personal – GES Celebrates 25 YearsThis past October, GES celebrated 25 years with clients, staff, friends, and family. Stories were s...